Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
The WM-NLC Series Water Meter uses multiple jets of water against an impeller to accurately measure water flow. The meter can be purchased in ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1 ½”, and 2” NPT connection sizes.
• Being produced in an ISO 9001 certified facility assures quality.
• Product meets AWWA C708 Standards
• NSF 372/NSF 61 (Annex G) Certified (The main cases of all sizes are constructed using C87850 low-lead brass alloy.)
The WM-NLC is an ideal product to use for residential water sub metering (including commercial properties with multiple tenants), residential and municipal garden hose metering (with optional garden hose adapters) and even industrial water metering.
NOTE: While most garden hoses are not considered a potable water source, the garden hose adapters do not meet the new lead free standards.
• Corrosion-resistant materials are used in all areas of the meter that come in contact with water.
• The body of the meter and the couplings are made with a low-lead brass alloy C87850.
• The only moving part in contact with the water flow is the impeller. This gives the meter a longer life span and also provides consistently reliable performance.
• There is a removable filter located at the inlet of the meter body that allows for cleaning it without having to open the meter.
• Dial plate design in US Gallons.
• Optional check valve to avoid reverse flow (lead-free).
• An optional pulse output is available for connecting to a data readout device that would be located somewhere other than where the meter is installed (data reading device at an additional cost). This is perfect for applications where installation location makes it difficult or impossible to read the meter or in the case of multiple properties that need to be read in a common area.